SunBrush® mobil can be deployed universally for cleaning open-air and on-roof PV systems, as well as other smooth surfaces. It can be operated hydraulically with almost any standard tractor, excavator, telescopic loader, etc. Mobile, easy-to-install and controlled with minimal effort: With the SunBrush Mobile variable cleaning solution, your photovoltaic system can be cleaned in passing.
- ✓ Care and maintenance of solar systems
- ✓ Mobile and easy to assemble
- ✓ Controllable with minimum effort
- ✓ Thorough and gentle cleaning in passing
- ✓ Can be used with tractors, excavators and telescopic loaders
- ✓ Prevents loss of performance
- ✓ Consistently high yields
- ✓ Extended service life
PV cleaning: The key benefits of our
solar cleaning system
SunBrush® mobil is a unique mobile cleaning system that can be supplemented with other useful products. Why not enjoy the following advantages the next time you clean your photovoltaic system:
- A 180-degree swivel mechanism enables the flexible cleaning of modules on solar systems.
- When used correctly, the “WashTronic” control unit maintains the contact pressure of the brush and thus ensures the equalisation of any unevenness when solar cleaning on uneven surfaces.
- The cleaning device for the solar system can be combined with commercially available vehicles.
- The tank carried at the rear guarantees the water supply even on rain-free days when solar cleaning.
- Also suitable for dry cleaning.
- On the way to and from solar cleaning, the brush can be quickly and safely locked in a sideways position during transport (road travel).
- Setup time: From transport to the start of the cleaning process: max. 3 minutes.
- Due to the brush’s inclined position, distances between the module rows of the solar park are simply bridged so that cleaning can take place without resting and adjusting.
- Can be extended to include additional functions.